If you're a property seller, you can't possibly give up your peace and harmony for just a bunch of 100 dollars to escape from having an investment property inspection. Having an investment inspection at the very beginning of a tenancy agreement with your customers is beneficial. You obviously can't pay the double cost for future inspections and the tenancy agreement payments, if your customers found any damage in your property.
Luckily, among all the cities of the world, Sydney is the one providing the best building inspections services in an affordable cost range.
Benefits of Investment Property Inspections
- Inspection of every section of your property, including the household components like windows, doors, roof tops, flooring, ceilings, etc.
- Detailed inspection report forwarded by the inspection team having the resulted details of every damage found in your property and the total costs for renovation of each section.
- Different types and strategies are carried out according to your budget and needs.
- Guaranteed and durable results which remain for at least 5-6 months.
- Fixing and tightening of nails and screws, skilled technicians are available during the survey in case of urgent needs.
Types of Investment Property Inspections
Following types of investments property inspection are conducted according to your choices and suggestions, available in an affordable price range especially in Sydney.
- Inspection of household components and its material, the plan is to detect the quality and possible damages.
- Walkthrough inspection is conducted to provide a visual survey of every corner of a building, available in a low cost.
- Safe and clean inspection method is carried out to keep the building clean from any contamination and bug invasions.
- Move in inspection for assuring the customers the quality of construction.
Contact National Building Inspections today to arrange your free quote